Professional Dog Grooming/ Canine Cosmetology
This is the Art of making the dog’s coat as pretty as according to show standard and to clean and check the coat for parasites/skin problems so that the owner could bring to the vet for treatment if any.
Hydrotherapy Spa for Dogs This form of therapy are best for dogs that are having paralysis, cancer, spine injury or have more sever health problems where they are unable to do the Hydrotherapy for Dogs.
Creative Grooming for Dogs This is the Art of creating shapes/object/characters onto the coat of the dog by scissoring out the pre-designed shapes or objects and colouring it so as to make the dog stand-out and look different apart from the standard grooming process.
Creative Grooming Course:
- Colouring technique
- Attachment of accessories
SCHOOL FOR DOG GROOMERS
Basic Grooming Course
- Care and maintenance of equipment
- Proper way of handling of equipment
- Basic handling of dogs/cats for grooming
- Understanding canine and feline body language
- Safe approach to de-matting of mats/pin knots
- Proper brushing technique of coat
- Kennel management and hygiene cleanness
- The basics of dogs/cats/small animal grooming includes:
- Proper approach to nail clipping
- Proper ear cleaning technique
- Clipping the fur around the anus area
- Clipping of fur underneath the paws
- Clipping of fur underneath the belly
- Approach to bathing of dog/cat/small animal
- Deciding when and what type of shampoo to use
- Deciding when to use conditioner
- Approach to drying a dog/cat/small animal Fluff dry -Cage dry -Blow dry
- Clipping down of fur
- Animal welfare in the grooming salon
Intermediate Grooming Course
- Breed recognition for 136 breeds of dog
- Setting of breed’s pattern
- Clipping with and without attachment combs for desired fur length
- Grooming for the 136 breeds of dog
- Speed grooming
Advance Grooming Course
- Advance scissoring of mannequin Poodle styles
- Advance scissoring of mannequin Bichon
- Understanding the purpose of hand stripping of wire haired breeds
- Hand stripping of wire haired breeds
SCHOOL FOR DOG TRAINERS
- Canine Nutrition Consultation Advice is given on the types of dog food available in the market, how to feed your dogs, how to get the most of out of the food bought, and how to achieve optimum health for your pet.
- Quantum-Touch® healing works for Owners/Pets We offer a more holistic healing approach to owners or their pets in the form of Quantum-Touch® healing works. We also offer video classes where you can pick up the skills of Quantum-Touch® healing work.
- School for Professional Programs Our professional programs include Canine Cosmetology/Grooming Course for Pet Owners, Canine Cosmetology/Grooming Course for Professional, Basic K9 Trainers Course (for obedience and problem solving), K9 Trainers Course (for specialised works), Hydrotherapist Course, Quantum-Touch Video Course, etc. “Dogs with Jobs” Owner/Company that requires their dogs to perform a specific task for their line of work. We would assist the relevant parties by assessing their dogs if it is suitable for the task or they will need to find one that is appropriate for the job. Upon having the right dog then we would proceed with the task of training the dog for the client/company.
- Vocations: Support Dog– the dog is trained to assist a person who is physical challenged by helping him with his daily tasks. Example: opening doors, picking up dropped objects from the ground, turn on light switches and so forth.
- Hearing Dog– the dog is trained to assist a person who is hearing challenged by helping him with his daily tasks. Example: Informing the owner when somebody rings the door bell or to inform a phone rings.
- Guide Dog– the dog is trained to guide the visually challenged by guiding him with his daily tasks around the house and on the road.
- Medical Dog– the dog is trained to detect and alert the owner/handler of an ailment so that medical attention could be given to remedy the situation. Example: Diabetes Alert Dog, Seizure Alert Dog, etc.
- Termite Detection Dog– the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of termite infestation (client/company will need to provide sample for training).
- Bed Bugs Detection Dog– the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of termite infestation (client/company will need to provide sample for training).
- Search & Rescue Dog (SAR)– the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of person or persons trapped under a rubble or drowning victims.
- Cadaver Dog – the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of corpse buried under ground. (client/company will need to provide sample for training).
- Arson Detection Dog – the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of volatile substance (VOC) (client/company will need to provide sample for training).
- K-9 Boundary Control– the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of person or persons within the controlled premises.
- Buff Dog– the dog is trained to alert the owner of the premises of an intruder trying to come into the premises.
- Contrabands Detection Dog– the dog is trained to alert the handler the presence of contraband items. Example: Drug, Firearms, Smuggle items, etc (client/company will need to provide sample for training).
The Quantum-Touch techniques teach us how to focus and amplify life-force energy (known as chi in Chinese and prana in Sanskrit) by combining various breathing and body awareness exercises. Contact our certified energy healing to know more details about the Quantum-Touch techniques.